my iphone 13pro after IOS 17 update display started to flicker

my iPhone 13pro after the IOS 17 update display started to flicker, i reset the phone but still, I'm having this issue.

sometimes I regret being an iPhone user my current ios version 17.1.1 this happened with previous ios version of this and updated but still its bug

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Nov 9, 2023 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2023 12:04 AM

I fixed this,

it's not a display problem it's of an application IDK exactly which one, also the IOS update

follow the steps

1. update to the latest IOS version (if it is fixed then no need to go for the second step)
  2. backup your phone via iTunes (make sure not to encrypt, if you do please note the password you provide)
  3. perform a full reset
  4. restore the iphone backup while setting up the phone after the reset

after this step phone will turn on and download all the necessary application and stuffs, also you could see the flickering for while but trust me with in a day that will be fixed automatically

bcs the apps new version will download that take some time

thank you

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2023 12:04 AM in response to mushtaq194

I fixed this,

it's not a display problem it's of an application IDK exactly which one, also the IOS update

follow the steps

1. update to the latest IOS version (if it is fixed then no need to go for the second step)
  2. backup your phone via iTunes (make sure not to encrypt, if you do please note the password you provide)
  3. perform a full reset
  4. restore the iphone backup while setting up the phone after the reset

after this step phone will turn on and download all the necessary application and stuffs, also you could see the flickering for while but trust me with in a day that will be fixed automatically

bcs the apps new version will download that take some time

thank you

Nov 9, 2023 9:59 PM in response to mushtaq194

mushtaq194 Said:

"my iphone 13pro after IOS 17 update display started to flicker: my iPhone 13pro after the IOS 17 update display started to flicker, i reset the phone but still, I'm having this issue. sometimes I regret being an iPhone user my current ios version 17.1.1 this happened with previous ios version of this and updated but still its bug"

-------

About a Flickering iPhone Screen:

A. Your Screen is Failing:

It seems your screen is failing. So take this in for service, ASAP.

B. To Get this iPhone Serviced...

Contact Apple, and setup a Genius Bar Appointment or see an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area. Be careful as to where you get this item, ask you may get an error of an unofficial screen. So, to avoid this continual message, it is best to have Apple replace a screen.

Contact Apple:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you.

Or...

Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

Nov 10, 2023 12:17 PM in response to mushtaq194

mushtaq194 Said:

"my iphone 13pro after IOS 17 update display started to flicker: Thank you for the effort and time but now its fixed .: please refer the newest comment i dd

———-

You are welcome.

Thanks for the update.

Excellent job troubleshooting!

Inform Apple of this:

Report this solution to Apple. Doing so, they will know what fixes to issues that come about are out there. Apple will know nothing of this fix, if you don’t report it to them.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on the fix, when you came across this issue. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

my iphone 13pro after IOS 17 update display started to flicker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.