Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Restoring a deleted iPhone Contact

I just now accidentally deleted an important contact with much critical information on it. Is there anyway to restore it?

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 14, 2023 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2023 8:45 AM

catmom1757 wrote:

I just now accidentally deleted an important contact with much critical information on it. Is there anyway to restore it?

if you synced contacts with icloud click here Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com - Apple Support

if you synced with your email account as your mail provider how to recover contacts.

Lastly log onto your cellular data account on a web browser and retrieve the number from there.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2023 8:45 AM in response to catmom1757

catmom1757 wrote:

if you synced contacts with icloud click here Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com - Apple Support

if you synced with your email account as your mail provider how to recover contacts.

Lastly log onto your cellular data account on a web browser and retrieve the number from there.

Restoring a deleted iPhone Contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.