Numbers popping up all over my screen on everything how to get rid of them please

I have numbers popping up on my screen all over the place on every screen and I don’t know where they come from. Can you please help me get rid of them?

Posted on Nov 15, 2023 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2024 2:20 PM

Get rid numbers that keep popping up all over my iPhone screen

11 replies

Nov 15, 2023 6:37 PM in response to Will1944

Will1944 Said:

"Numbers popping up all over my screen on everything how to get rid of them please: I have numbers popping up on my screen all over the place on every screen and I don’t know where they come from. Can you please help me get rid of them"

-------

Numbers Popping Up:

Record the iPhone Screen. Then, play it in the Photos app. So you see these? If not, then it is an app that is running. If so, then it is a bug in the iOS. Report the results, when you attempt this. Go Here: Record your iPhone Screen - Apple Support

Then...

End Running Processes:

A. Start with a Force Restart:

Refer to this link: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

B. Close All Apps:

An app is likely not responding. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down as you swipe up. Then, close all of these open apps, by swiping up quickly for all apps.

Numbers popping up all over my screen on everything how to get rid of them please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.