Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Get rid of flashframe of A-roll between two B-roll clips

I have two broll clips that seem to be right after one another however when i play the video there is a quick flash frame of the A roll underneath. How do i put these clips right after one another so it's seemless

Posted on Nov 16, 2023 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2023 11:07 AM

Hi,

The flash frame appearance is happening because you have the fade handles engaged on the B-Roll clip in the upper timeline. You can see the fade handles appear when you place your cursor on the clip. They are little blue markers.

Put your cursor on the fade handles and disengage them by moving them to the outer edges of the clip. That will eliminate the flash.

-- Rich

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2023 11:07 AM in response to Scarr416

Hi,

The flash frame appearance is happening because you have the fade handles engaged on the B-Roll clip in the upper timeline. You can see the fade handles appear when you place your cursor on the clip. They are little blue markers.

Put your cursor on the fade handles and disengage them by moving them to the outer edges of the clip. That will eliminate the flash.

-- Rich

Get rid of flashframe of A-roll between two B-roll clips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.