Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Put a freeze frame at the very beginning of a clip

I want to put a freeze frame at the very beginning of a clip. I also want to have one at the very end of a clip. I tried to do the ladder in.a recent project. I tried to nudge a FF to the end of the clip. I still had video after the FF completed. Is there a way to nudge FF into place?

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 7:32 PM

To insert a freeze frame at the end of the clip, place your playhead on the last frame of the clip and do Modify/Add Freeze Frame.

To insert a freeze frame at the beginning of the clip, place your playhead on the first frame of the clip and do Modify/Add Freeze Frame.

-- Rich

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 7:32 PM in response to MD_Gene

To insert a freeze frame at the end of the clip, place your playhead on the last frame of the clip and do Modify/Add Freeze Frame.

To insert a freeze frame at the beginning of the clip, place your playhead on the first frame of the clip and do Modify/Add Freeze Frame.

-- Rich

Put a freeze frame at the very beginning of a clip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.