Turn off Find My sound?

With iPhone 14 Pro, how do I turn off the sound in Find My after I find my phone?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 18, 2023 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2023 6:48 PM

saysa Said:

"Turn off Find My sound?: With iPhone 14 Pro, how do I turn off the sound in Find My after I find my phone?"

-------

Turning Off Find My Sound:

1. Go Here: Play a Sound on a Device with Find Devices on iCloud.com - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Stop playing a sound on a device
  3. As it Reads: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Press the power button or a volume button, or flip the Ring/Silent switch. If the device is locked, you can also unlock it, or swipe to dismiss the Find My alert. If the device is unlocked, you can also tap OK in the Find My alert."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2023 6:48 PM in response to saysa

saysa Said:

"Turn off Find My sound?: With iPhone 14 Pro, how do I turn off the sound in Find My after I find my phone?"

-------

Turning Off Find My Sound:

1. Go Here: Play a Sound on a Device with Find Devices on iCloud.com - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Stop playing a sound on a device
  3. As it Reads: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Press the power button or a volume button, or flip the Ring/Silent switch. If the device is locked, you can also unlock it, or swipe to dismiss the Find My alert. If the device is unlocked, you can also tap OK in the Find My alert."

Turn off Find My sound?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.