Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Change my iphone's "Find my iphone" notification sound

When will we be able to change the "Find my iphone"'s notification sound? The sound it changed to several updates ago is horrible. I miss the sonar sound!

iPhone 14

Posted on May 23, 2024 4:17 PM

2 replies

May 23, 2024 4:23 PM in response to nakaalynn

This is a user to user only forum, which no one from Apple participates. As users only, we have absolutely no inside knowledge of if or when Apple may change the Find My notification sound. Suffice to say, it can't be changed.

It's supposed to get your attention and one might assume unless you are actually looking for your iPhone, it's not something you should need to use very often.

But you are welcome to let Apple know your thoughts here --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Change my iphone's "Find my iphone" notification sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.