How do I report a post in Apple Support Communities?

It says I can report a post that is inappropriate or offensive, how do I do that.

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 19, 2023 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2023 5:55 PM

You are welcome. There is no way for us mere mortals to speed up the process. As this is the weekend, there may not be sufficient Apple staff to attend to all such administrative tasks.

Hang in there, it will happen.

10 replies

Nov 19, 2023 7:18 PM in response to zzane

Thanks guys, is the report a conversation a way to like get a mods attention? When I wanted to change my name from zaneokay to zzane, a guy got the attention of a mod, is this how he did? Also why do they have to manually change my permission because they could just automate it and it should make there job way easier.

Nov 19, 2023 8:11 PM in response to zzane

If you report a post, you will get a pop up with different choices of editing or removing the,post or maybe a user issue with another box for your reasoning. you click on report and it goes directly to the moderation team. They will make a decision and according to the rules, we do not discuss the moderation or question them. There is no conversation. That answers your last question.

How do I report a post in Apple Support Communities?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.