What is use for FaceTime or atomic phone

Can I use a android bc I have a iPhone and one of my friend is trying to facetime

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 8:56 PM

School and houes stuff and thanksgiving

carah96 wrote:

School and how I should get good grease and be better about my self and stop worrieing about other pepile
The first time you have a chance at the top is the second one that I have a lot more money on it I have a little more to give to the girls but it’s a lot of work so I ucan do that and I can get you the rest if I can afford to get the other ones I have to pay yei The only thing that I yroe to is a little girl that I can see in her eyes that

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2023 8:56 PM in response to carah96

School and houes stuff and thanksgiving

carah96 wrote:

School and how I should get good grease and be better about my self and stop worrieing about other pepile
The first time you have a chance at the top is the second one that I have a lot more money on it I have a little more to give to the girls but it’s a lot of work so I ucan do that and I can get you the rest if I can afford to get the other ones I have to pay yei The only thing that I yroe to is a little girl that I can see in her eyes that

Nov 20, 2023 8:58 PM in response to carah96

The only reason I’m asking you is to tell me what you’re into so you know how I like 👍🏽 to do that I know you love 💕 so you don’t want it and then when you’re ready for that and I can just go with that because I’m going through the whole situation right I know that you’re a very strong 💪 I’m just saying you have the strength of your ability and the ability and

What is use for FaceTime or atomic phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.