My laptop is not recognizing my iPhone

hi, i connected the phone to the laptop , the phone shows what i need, bud nothing shows up on the laptop, what do i do?

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 26, 2023 3:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2023 3:28 AM

angela2005- wrote:

hi, i connected the phone to the laptop , the phone shows what i need, bud nothing shows up on the laptop, what do i do?

How did you connect your iPhone to the laptop?

To make what?

What does the iPhone's screen show?

What would you expect to see on your laptop's screen?

3 replies

Nov 26, 2023 3:36 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Well, I reset the phone so that I can transfer all the data from the old one to the other one because it's on the 2nd hand and when it lets me select liba it freezes and I can't do anything anymore and I tried to connect to the laptop like to turn it off, I connected the charger to the laptop and on the phone something appears on the phone but nothing on the laptop

Nov 26, 2023 3:56 AM in response to ProustGiulio

i bought a second-hand phone and reset the phone and when it appears to select the language , it freezes and nothing works and i tried to connect to the laptop with the charger cable and a laptop screen appears on the phonebut i can t seem to do anything on the laptop. that nothing appears on my laptop. I hope you understand what I want to say.

My laptop is not recognizing my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.