Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Fitness+ Workout Plan Not On All Devices

I recently set up a workout plan in Fitness+ on my iPad. However, I’d like to do the workout plan on my iPhone. When I open the app on my phone, my plan is not there. I can see the workouts I completed in the plan but no plan. Is there a way to see the plan on both devices?

iPad Air, iPadOS 17

Posted on Nov 28, 2023 4:43 AM

2 replies

Nov 28, 2023 4:49 AM in response to TomS1979

About Apple Fitness+

Apple Fitness+ is a subscription service that gives you access to trainer-guided workout videos on your compatible iPhone, iPad or Apple TV. Apple Fitness+ supports 12 workout types, including: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Yoga, Core, Pilates, Strength, Treadmill (Walk or Run), Cycling, Rowing, Dance, Kickboxing and Mindful Cooldown. Video and audio Meditations are also offered as part of the service. 

You can start Apple Fitness+ workouts from your iPhone or your Apple Watch. You can create a Stack or build a Custom Plan. Stay motivated with onscreen guidance, such as trainer coaching and timers. If you use an Apple Watch, your personal metrics, such as heart rate and calories burned, will appear while you’re working out. 

To get started

Fitness+ Workout Plan Not On All Devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.