How do I change the I phone to get rid of App Library and only have apps individually on each screen

I want the apps to be individually stored on each screen not in App Library with groups of apps

Posted on Nov 29, 2023 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2023 8:11 PM

You can place your apps on any screen you want, grouped or individually. Think of the App Library as an index of the apps you have access to. But you cannot remove the App Library.

See how to move apps by reading this link --> Move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2023 8:11 PM in response to ENVISION007

You can place your apps on any screen you want, grouped or individually. Think of the App Library as an index of the apps you have access to. But you cannot remove the App Library.

See how to move apps by reading this link --> Move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How do I change the I phone to get rid of App Library and only have apps individually on each screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.