IRCTC Rail Connect app downloaded already in Iphone is not working

I am using the Rail Connect app for my railway booking in India. I updated to IOS version 17.1 one month back and from their my app is not working properly. If I am tries to enter destination using the station initials it is not providing me the list. Same is working fine in my friends mobile as he installed it few days back. I try to delete the app, restarting my iphone but result is same. I also check with the app developer but they said everything is working fine with their side. Please suggest what else I can do? App does not have option to clear the cache. I am also facing the app crashing issue.

Ios Version: 17.1.1

App Name:- IRCTC Rail Connect

App Version:- 3.1.41

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 30, 2023 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2023 8:21 PM

I also have same problem where station list is not available and moreover after selecting the passenger name the app is automatically crashed. Does anyone knows any fix then do share

21 replies

Mar 17, 2024 8:14 AM in response to mitilshah

I am facing the same issue from last 5 to 6 months. I spoke to the Apple care and IRCTC helpline and Apple said ”Our IOS is working fine you should speak with IRCTC helpline or maybe wait for another update”. IRCTC helpline said “Our application is working fine. You should speak with Apple care or maybe wait for the update”. Still issue is not resolved.

IRCTC Rail Connect app downloaded already in Iphone is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.