Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

What if my controller says it’s connected in Bluetooth but the controller itself is still flashing the Bluetooth pairing lights and also isnt showing up in the general section of the general area in your settings?

I had followed all the steps to try and connect my Nintendo switch wireless controller to my iPad to play codm and so far it says it’s connected to the Bluetooth yet my controller is still flashing its lights as if it’s not connected even though it says that it is on my iPad. I had tried to disconnect and forget the device a few times and reconnect it but it still isn’t working. How can I properly link it so I can play codm with my controller on my iPad? And I also do have an update higher than the 16 one so I know that’s not it either.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 2:05 PM

1 reply

What if my controller says it’s connected in Bluetooth but the controller itself is still flashing the Bluetooth pairing lights and also isnt showing up in the general section of the general area in your settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.