Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Greatest Hits Radio on HomePod

Three related questions :-

Is a subscription to Apple Music required in order to play radio stations via a HomePod?

Greatest Hits Radio broadcasts slightly different variants to various regions in the UK. At the moment, if I use my iPhone it seems to randomly play a regional version of the station. Is there any way I can make it default to always play Greatest Hits Radio ( Coventry) ? It appears to be playing it from my iPhone.

I would like to create an automation such that whenever a particular HomeKit device is on, the HomePod will play that radio station. All that my HomePod will allow to be played is music from my iTunes library. Is there a way to make it play the radio station via an automation?

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2023 12:09 PM

Try "Hey Siri, play the radio station Greatest Hits Radio". Worked here, although I do have an Apple Music subscription if that turns out to be a requirement.

tt2

Similar questions

2 replies

Greatest Hits Radio on HomePod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.