You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the "Show" pop-up menu at the bottom of the Music window?

I am trying to import a shared iTunes Library (PC to new Mac). PC has Home Sharing turned on. Mac Music app (v.1.4.1.29 on Sonoma 14.1.2) shows the shared library in the left sidebar. I can load it. I can Play it. However, the "Show" Pop menu never appears, so there's no obvious way to import songs and playlists from the shared library running on my PC to my new Mac Mini M2 (2023).

TuringTest2 posted this screenshot (shown below) with the "Show" Menu, but it won't display at the bottom of the Music app on my new Mac. What's up? I Googled this and find lots of frustrated people with the same issue. How do I get this menu to appear at the bottom of the Music app window? Apple help files say this works on Sonoma, but the help files are ALL TEXT. No screenshots. That would be helpful, it took a while to even find a screenshot to even know what I was looking for. HELP!

Mac mini (M2 Pro, 2023)

Posted on Dec 10, 2023 2:35 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Where is the "Show" pop-up menu at the bottom of the Music window?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.