At what monthly cost in North America is a subscription to Apple TV

To my knowledge I have never had a subscription to Apple TV. I have no recent newly purchased Apple products. Am I entitled to a free trial? If so, for how long? How do I get it?

Windows

Posted on Dec 11, 2023 6:14 AM

1 reply

Dec 11, 2023 6:53 AM in response to RhymePoet

Regular new subscribers can get a 7-day free trial at the start of the subscription (fees start after the trial, if still subscribed by then).

Select products or services may have promotional offers for Apple TV+, both from Apple and partnering companies. This may be for 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, or as long as the (premium) tie-in service lasts, depending on offer.

Apple offers an extended 3 months trial to new subscribers with the purchase of a new iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV box.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Partnering companies include select electronics stores (TVs etc), select TV manufacturers, select third party streaming device manufacturers, select mobile service providers, etc. It also varies by country.

… in North America

That could be any one of 23 countries, all with different offers and conditions for this, and some without possibility for getting Apple TV+. It doesn’t narrow it down much.

At what monthly cost in North America is a subscription to Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.