Cancel iCloud storage account on Android device

I no longer own and any Apple devices. How do I cancel monthly billing for iCloud storage 50GB of $.99/month? I'm unable to locate this subscription in my Apple account

Posted on Dec 21, 2023 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2023 12:03 PM

Thanks for your quick response. However I have no need for iCloud storage. While $.99/month is insignificant amount it makes no sense that Apple provides no way to cancel the plan on Android device when user no longer owns Apple devices. That is one of many reasons I left Apple universe years for the Android products.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2023 12:03 PM in response to Phil0124

Thanks for your quick response. However I have no need for iCloud storage. While $.99/month is insignificant amount it makes no sense that Apple provides no way to cancel the plan on Android device when user no longer owns Apple devices. That is one of many reasons I left Apple universe years for the Android products.

Dec 21, 2023 11:36 AM in response to patrickfromhouston

You can only cancel iCloud from a Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Windows PC with iCloud for windows installed. There is no way to cancel it from an Android device.

click here ➜ Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

You can however, access your iCloud account and use the storage from an Android device by logging in to https://icloud.com from a web browser on your Android device.

Feb 17, 2024 4:37 PM in response to Apple47yard

Apple47yard wrote:

Please cancel my iCloud account

No one here can cancel it for you.

follow the steps in the support document linked below:

Or you'll need to contact Apple Support directly and have them cancel if for you.

click here. ➜ Contact Apple Support to cancel your iCloud+ subscription - Apple Support

Apr 21, 2024 5:17 PM in response to progress146

progress146 wrote:

I no longer use an iPhone, so please cancel my subscription.

No one here can cancel it for you.

follow the steps in the support document linked below:

Or if you don’t have any of the devices in that link, you'll need to contact Apple Support directly and have them cancel if for you.

click here. ➜ Contact Apple Support to cancel your iCloud+ subscription - Apple Support

May 13, 2024 8:47 AM in response to anelisiwe51

anelisiwe51 wrote:

I want to cancel icloud storage in my android devise

As has been mentioned multiple times in the very thread you replied to:

Follow the steps in the support document linked below:

Or if you don’t have any of the devices in that link, you'll need to contact Apple Support directly and have them cancel if for you.

Cancel iCloud storage account on Android device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.