Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

3 month free trial with new iphone

I purchased an iPhone 15 plus and can’t find where to get my free 3 moths Apple TV trial when I cluck on the link it only gives me 1 week

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 15, 2024 11:48 AM

4 replies

Apr 19, 2024 6:56 PM in response to Lyndabro

Hi, I got my 15 plus yesterday and the same thing only 2 things in settings free music and news. On my ipad the 3 was there but only 1 week I’m thinking because i signed up on my iPad it knew this. So I went to Apple Store put Apple TV app back on my new phone as when my last trial finished with my new iPad I cancelled it. Opened the app and the 3 months was offered there. Not one week. Hope it helps

Jan 16, 2024 12:48 AM in response to Lyndabro

The Apple TV+ extended free trial is for users that haven’t enjoyed an extended free trial before. Buying more devices will not give more free trials. One offer per Apple ID account.

The offer is for the first registered user of the new qualifying device.

The offer should be redeemed on that new qualifying device, in the TV app.

The offer should be redeemed within the first 90 days.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

3 month free trial with new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.