Reinstall Microsoft Office on my MacBook Pro

I purchased Office from the Apple Store several years ago and could never use it or get support from Microsoft. I tried again and it says I need to reinstall it, but it only gives instructions on hoe to do on a PC.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Jan 18, 2024 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2024 9:06 PM

I was tried but didn't found any manual solution for this. Can anyone tel me the solution for the same.

3 replies

Jun 13, 2024 10:05 PM in response to DARdzn

Reinstalling Microsoft Office on your MacBook Pro is a straightforward process.

Follow this steps:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account:

Head over to "account.microsoft.com/account/manage-my-account" and sign in with the Microsoft account associated with your Office license.

2. Download the installer:

Once signed in, navigate to "Services & subscriptions" and locate your Office product. You should see an "Install" button. Click on it to download the installer (.pkg file) for your Mac.

3. Run the installer:

Open Finder and go to your Downloads folder. Locate the downloaded Microsoft Office installer and double-click it.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions:

The installer will guide you through the process. You'll need to agree to the license agreement, choose where to install Office, and enter your Mac administrator password.

5. Launch and activate Office:

Once the installation is complete, you can find your Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) in Launchpad. Open any app to start the activation process. You shouldn't need to activate again if you were using Office on this Mac before.

after following this step you can succesfully reinstall M365 in MacBook Pro

Reinstall Microsoft Office on my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.