Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Where can I find nearest Apple store in Astana, Kazakhstan?

I live in Kazakhstan, Astana, I bought an iPhone 15 but it is very slow, where is the nearest store?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 19, 2024 4:24 PM

3 replies

Apr 25, 2024 4:47 AM in response to gennaro179

If you're experiencing issues with your new iPhone 15 being slow and you're based in Astana, Kazakhstan, the best place to seek help would be an official Apple Store or an authorized Apple service provider. Unfortunately, there isn't an official Apple Store in Kazakhstan, but you can visit an authorized service provider.

One of the recommended places in Astana is "Sulpak" – a well-known electronics store chain in Kazakhstan that offers authorized Apple service. You can find them at several locations in the city. Another option is "Technodom," also a major retailer that provides services for Apple products.

Before you go, it might be helpful to check if there are any software updates available for your iPhone 15 or to reset the device to see if this resolves the speed issue. If not, visiting one of these stores should help you diagnose and fix the problem.

Where can I find nearest Apple store in Astana, Kazakhstan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.