Inquiry Regarding Regional Restrictions on Apple Books Content

Dear Apple Customer Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the regional availability of content on Apple Books, specifically in Ukraine.

As a long-time Apple customer, I have invested significantly in various Apple products, including multiple MacBook Air and Pro models, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, iPads, and numerous accessories. Additionally, I am a subscriber to Apple Music and have availed extra storage on Apple Cloud, along with purchasing various applications from the App Store.

Recently, I attempted to download a book by Henry Ford from Apple Books, only to find that it is unavailable in my region, Ukraine. This has been a source of considerable disappointment, especially considering my substantial investment and loyalty to Apple's ecosystem.

I understand that regional restrictions on content can often be due to complex factors such as copyright laws and distribution agreements. However, I am seeking clarification on why such restrictions apply to a free book by an author like Henry Ford, and whether these policies are reflective of Apple's commitment to its customers across different regions.

Furthermore, I am interested to know if there are any plans to make this content available in Ukraine soon, or if there are alternative means by which I can access this book through Apple's services.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a response that could shed light on this situation. As a loyal customer, understanding these policies is important to me, and I believe it will enhance my continued engagement with Apple's products and services.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely, ЯR.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Jan 24, 2024 7:10 AM

1 reply

Inquiry Regarding Regional Restrictions on Apple Books Content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.