Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Apple Card service currently unavailable

Going on for 2 weeks going back and forth with Goldman Sachs and Apple support. Wallet cannot recognize virtual card or physical card.

Went from a participant to co-owner ever since then can’t add the cards. Why because the wallet still sees the participant card which I cannot delete, since becoming a co-owner Goldman Sachs issues a new number. No help from either.

Posted on Jan 25, 2024 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2024 5:50 AM

Here’s the issue. The original owner did not remove you as a participant correctly, before inviting you to be a co-owner.

How do you appear on the other co-owners iPhone? Are you shown as a Participant or Co-owner?

32 replies

Jan 26, 2024 10:12 AM in response to Jeff Donald

I totally agree, that is what I been telling both Goldman Sachs an Apple support but neither is telling me how to fix it

accord to both phone, see that we are co-owners now instead of owner/particpant, somewhere in the deep part of the system it thinks it’s a participant that’s why it sees the previous card and not the new co-owner card in the add card section.

Jan 26, 2024 10:51 AM in response to Jeff Donald

It’s been investigated by the Apple support engineers, they don’t have any answers beside doing a recording of the device showing exactly what’s going on.

had 3 session when I shared the screen, they did all the suggested recommendations,sent analytics data to them. Was told to remove this app that didn’t work. Goldman Sachs technical department has said anything.

Apple Card service currently unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.