Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Do i get more cash back with apple card or apple pay?

I have briefly read over some infomation, and I gathered that Apple Pay gives 2% back compared to the Apple Card that gives 1% back on not specific merchants.

Posted on Jan 30, 2024 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2024 12:38 PM

If you use the chip or swipe your titanium Apple Card you’ll receive 1% in Daily Cash back. If you use your Apple Card in conjunction with Apple Pay (Tap-To-Pay) you’ll earn 3% Daily Cash back and if you make purchases from select merchants, you earn 3% in Daily Cash back by using Apple Pay.

The 2% and 3% Daily Cash back require you to use Apple Pay/Tap-To-Pay. If you use the chip or mag stripe you’ll only earn 1%. The one exception is Apple Retail Stores. I have used my card at Apple Stores and received 3% Daily Cash on transactions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2024 12:38 PM in response to RyanBrigg

If you use the chip or swipe your titanium Apple Card you’ll receive 1% in Daily Cash back. If you use your Apple Card in conjunction with Apple Pay (Tap-To-Pay) you’ll earn 3% Daily Cash back and if you make purchases from select merchants, you earn 3% in Daily Cash back by using Apple Pay.

The 2% and 3% Daily Cash back require you to use Apple Pay/Tap-To-Pay. If you use the chip or mag stripe you’ll only earn 1%. The one exception is Apple Retail Stores. I have used my card at Apple Stores and received 3% Daily Cash on transactions.

Do i get more cash back with apple card or apple pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.