Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Vision Pro Windows are angled even after being "centered"

I've tried the "re center" holding the crown, and redone setup a couple times and no change. Windows placed directly in front of me are crooked, the left side slightly further away. Super annoying! I can align by dragging left, but then windows are off center.

Anyone experiencing this? Hopefully it's a software not a hardware issue! I just got this thing!

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Feb 3, 2024 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2024 9:41 AM

I noticed a dramatic skewing of all of my windows after installing my prescription lenses. I'm curious if others in this thread are using prescription lenses.

41 replies

Feb 11, 2024 4:32 AM in response to Organik

Thought I was the only one.

After installing my Zeiss inserts, all windows and even the home 'screen' of icons are all slightly angled away from me (left side is angled away). They are no longer perfectly parallel to my vision when viewing straight on. Very frustrating.

I've tried recalibrating the IPD and redoing the eye setup, no luck.

Haven't yet tried removing the lens inserts altogether and starting from scratch. Will report back.

Vision Pro Windows are angled even after being "centered"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.