You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move goal badges not functioning/counting correctly

Hello,

so I’m curious as to why the move goal badges (ie. 500 move goals) are functioning correctly.

As far as I know, I haven’t had this issue previously.

what is currently happening is I was set to achieve the 500 move goals badge early January as I was at 495 at the end of December, but never got a notification that I had.

After checking my watch and phone I see that on my watch, it shows I earned the 500 move goals on January 9th/2024, but under the progressed towards 1000 (the next badge) it shows only 498 move goals earned.

on my phone is different also. It shows that I have only met 498 move goals and NOT earn the 500 badge even though my watch shows it was earned on Jan 9th. It should be noted that I have met the move goal AT LEAST 9 times after January 9th also.

I have attached two photos of the watch and one of the phone to help in the explanation.

i have also updated both phone and and watch and restarted both multiple times to no avail.

Posted on Feb 7, 2024 5:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2024 6:40 PM

I'm having a similar issue, but my count is stuck at 480 I don't remember when I first noticed it hadn’t moved, but I doubled my move ring last night and it didn't change…

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 9, 2024 7:57 PM in response to Maddieb1997

So mine never completely fixed to show it earned back in the beginning of January when I actually earned it.

However, after updating both phone and watch a second time, then unpairing and re-pairing my watch to my phone it reset enough to start counting from the 495 move days It was at before. So I didn’t get the credit for about a half month worth of move days, but it seems to be working better now.

so I guess trying updating both, and then unpair and re-pair the watch to the phone?

hope it helps

Move goal badges not functioning/counting correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.