Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Having issues charging Apple Vision Pro

I had my Vision Pro connected to the charger when I left it was at 100% charge, I come back and it’s at 1% and will not hold a charge from the charger. When I connect it the light blinks orange then completely goes away. The same charger charges my iPhone without a hitch so there is no short. It’s obviously very new but I’m not sure why I’m having issues charging…

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Vision Pro, visionOS 1

Posted on Feb 12, 2024 10:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2024 9:46 AM

I had this issue occur, and the battery wouldn't charge from any AC adapter whether it was attached to the Vision Pro or not. Charging overnight did nothing.

Using a sim eject tool to detach the power cable from the battery and plugging it back in fixed the problem for me, so I recommend trying it if you encounter this issue.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2024 9:46 AM in response to GoldenHorn

I had this issue occur, and the battery wouldn't charge from any AC adapter whether it was attached to the Vision Pro or not. Charging overnight did nothing.

Using a sim eject tool to detach the power cable from the battery and plugging it back in fixed the problem for me, so I recommend trying it if you encounter this issue.

Feb 13, 2024 5:39 AM in response to GoldenHorn

Hello GoldenHorn!

The same charger charges my iPhone without a hitch so there is no short

On the Charge the Apple Vision Pro battery and check the battery level page in the Vision Pro User Guide, it states:

Connect the Apple Vision Pro battery to a power outlet using a USB-C Charge Cable and an Apple 30W USB-C power adapter.

You can't use the power adapter from the charger that charges your iPhone with Apple Vision Pro. Your Vision Pro should have come with the 30W USB-C power adapter. If it didn't, contact the Official Apple Support.

I hope this helps!

Apr 2, 2024 7:37 AM in response to GoldenHorn

I notice that after about 3 hours of plugged in, on-power with the provided AC Adapter, my Vision Pro battery level stops charging and I loose power at the normal amount. I have had to unplug the adapter from both the battery and the surge protector, use the Vision on battery only for a bit, then plug everything back in. It starts charging again at that point.

Having issues charging Apple Vision Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.