Hi all, I cant get the Korg Kronos or Korg Krome to change patches using MainStage. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Ive tried adding an external channel strip and setting it to Kronos. If I use the inc / dec buttons the program changes on MainStage but not the other way round. If I record on Logic Pro and make program changes then file back this does work. Its only in MainStage where I can make the Kronos change combination.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Feb 17, 2024 3:34 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 14, 2024 4:38 PM in response to DannyStowe-Masters

You probably need to use Bank Select along with Program Change when sending to the Kronos. You'll have to look at the MIDI implementation in the Kronos manual to figure out what Bank Select messages go to what preset bank on the Kronos. Sorry I can't be more specific since I don't own one. Maybe you can look at the MIDI data in Logic (where it works) and see what is getting sent besides just the program change number?

Hi all, I cant get the Korg Kronos or Korg Krome to change patches using MainStage. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.