Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

airtel esim not showing network but i able to do calls and use internet

Today i have converted airtel physical sim to esim. My physical sim is deactivated but esim is not showing network. I can make and receive calls, use internet. Iphone 13 is showing no sim. I was at 17.3 public bet version that I upgraded to 17.4 public bet but issue is still there. Can we raise defect for it?

Posted on Feb 19, 2024 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 9:39 AM

Please provide solution for this problem: "airtel Esim not showing network but i able to do calls and use internet

"unable to send SMS also

8 replies

May 6, 2024 11:16 AM in response to kedar512

I’ve had the same issue. In my case, something went wrong (I guess) while I was trying to convert a physical Airtel sim to an eSIM (following the steps on the Airtel app). Before this, there were cellular network bars showing. Post the eSIM activation, the cellular bars kept fluctuating for more than 24 hours and I don’t seem to have any network. The physical sim slot says SOS where the network bars usually show up in the top right of the iPhone screen.

@kedar512:

Since I don’t have network, I’m unable to send any messages. How were you able to request for the new Airtel eSIM?

airtel esim not showing network but i able to do calls and use internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.