Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CANCELLING FOX NATION SUBSCRIPTION

I canceled my subscription for Fox Nation in 10/4/2023 through my iPhone/apple settings, however I'm still being charged each month! I have tried calling the 888# for Fox Nation but it only refers me back to the Help page.

Any idea how to stop these monthly charges?

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Feb 27, 2024 6:16 AM

2 replies

Feb 27, 2024 6:23 AM in response to DParker1208

Verify your subscription is actually cancelled by following the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it is cancelled, the explain where you are seeing these charges and what they appear as.

If they appear directly as "Fox Nation" or something else other than "Apple.com/bill", then Apple is not charging you for it, or not through the Apple ID you are currently logged in with, as such either you are being charged on another Apple ID or you started that subscription on a different platform or directly at the fox website in which case you need to cancel it through there too.

https://help.fox.com/s/article/FOX-Nation-How-do-I-cancel-my-FOX-Nation-streaming-service

CANCELLING FOX NATION SUBSCRIPTION

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.