Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Motion 5.6.5--problem with project, discussed with Mike

Two pix. Before(top): all objects are present. After(bottom): Some vanish. What is the function of the small vertical line between two positions of the timeline? The objects vanish at that exact point, every time I run the animation. I spoke a couple of days ago with Mike, who helped me very much with this project.

[Edited by Moderator]

iMac Pro (2017)

Posted on Feb 27, 2024 8:36 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Feb 28, 2024 8:31 PM in response to Luis Sequeira1

This is most of the screen. All I need to know is what the little vertical line is all about, as it removes some images when the timeline crosses it. Nothing more to show you, sorry. I tried to send a video clip but it didn't go. You just have to imagine the timeline moving as the objects move along the line in time with the audio track, Need a video?, until some vanish.

Feb 28, 2024 9:44 PM in response to thatchamo

Your 5-sided Star actually *ends* at the playhead position which is approximately the same position as the vertical line you've been asking about.

To make the 5-sided Star "live" for the entire duration of your project, set the playhead at the end marker and type the 'o' key (Out).

For the other graphics that "vanish", do the same.

Motion 5.6.5--problem with project, discussed with Mike

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.