Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

iCloud for Windows thinks Outlook is not installed

I just installed the latest iCloud for Windows (15.0.215) from the Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 machine. When I try to enable Calendars and Contacts, I get the message below that Outlook is not installed on the system. Outlook 2016 is installed, with the latest updates, as part of Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 and the iCloud Outlook add-in is active. Any help on getting this to work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 1, 2024 8:17 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Mar 3, 2024 7:35 PM in response to badg0lfer

I went into Programs and Features and did a quick repair of Microsoft Office. This got me past the Outlook not installed error and now results in the following Incorrect username or password error whenever I try to enable Calendars and Contacts. It looks like there has been quite a bit of discussion on the user name or password error over the last few years. I tried several tips but so far nothing has been successful.

iCloud for Windows thinks Outlook is not installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.