Why did Apple remove Red Reign?

Am I the only person who is playing Red Reign? Losing this game is making me rethink my entire relationship with Apple One. Come on Apple stay consistent.

Posted on Mar 1, 2024 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 8:47 AM

Don't know, I'm pretty shocked as I play that game pretty often

3 replies

Mar 2, 2024 5:35 PM in response to GmanTampa

While I can't give you an answer I can remind you that games in Arcade are not written by Apple, Apple does not write games. It is entirely possible that the developer/owner of Red Reign pulled it from the app store for their own reasons. It is also possible that Apple found code that violates their security guidelines and took it off until the developer fixes it to their satisfaction. There are numerous reasons why the game may have disappeared.

You should contact the developer of Red Reign and see if they can answer your question.

Mar 8, 2024 9:26 PM in response to GmanTampa

Yes, this is my favorite game. Oddly enough, I have an old iPhone 7 that was off when Red Reign was removed. I charged the old phone, and Red Reign still works on it. So, I quickly turned off wifi on this phone so that it wouldn't update. Although I miss playing it on my iPad, I'll take the small iPhone screen for my Red Reign fix.

Why did Apple remove Red Reign?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.