Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Add Outlook Calendar to iPhone 13 Calendar

I cannot figure out how to add my Outlook calendar to my iPhone 13 calendar. This question has been posed over and over and none of the responses work (the buttons aren’t there or the options I am supposed to select don’t exist when I go where they say to go - on my iMac, iPhone, Outlook is checked as a calendar but to doesn’t show up on my iPhone calendar, etc.). Surely this is possible! Can someone please give me an accurate set of instructions for adding my calendar from Outlook to my iPhone calendar?

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 4:12 PM

Since you mention iTunes, I'm thinking then that you are using Windows. Do you have the latest version of iTunes installed? Try opening iTunes before you connect your iPhone. It my not be configured to auto start, so try that. Also, let me ask you, is your Outlook calendar an Exchange calendar from work, or is this just using the Outlook mail program on your computer to handle a regular mail account?

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2024 4:12 PM in response to carpafish

Since you mention iTunes, I'm thinking then that you are using Windows. Do you have the latest version of iTunes installed? Try opening iTunes before you connect your iPhone. It my not be configured to auto start, so try that. Also, let me ask you, is your Outlook calendar an Exchange calendar from work, or is this just using the Outlook mail program on your computer to handle a regular mail account?

Mar 2, 2024 10:09 AM in response to carpafish

Try the information in this support link from Microsoft. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/synchronize-outlook-and-apple-iphone-or-ipod-touch-calendars-be7a12eb-fe76-4346-ae13-b54249db7f9c

If you look in Mail and Outlook has Calendar turned on, then you need to go into the Calendar app, select calendars and make sure that you have it turned on there to appear.

Mar 3, 2024 9:44 AM in response to carpafish

Okay, if you are using Exchange, then go to Settings>Mail. If you have your Exchange mail already added to the Mail app, then tap on Accounts, then on your Exchange account, then toggle the switch for Calendar to on. That is all you need to do and then Calendar should appear in your list of calendars. Go to Calendar, then tap on Calendars in the bottom center of the page. Then make sure that Calendar is checked under your Exchange account.

If your Exchange mail account is not added to Mail, then you will need to go to Settings>Mail>Accounts>Add Account. Then tap on Exchange and follow the prompts. When the mail account is added, follow the steps I indicated above for adding the Calendar.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Mar 3, 2024 4:51 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Sorry (I appreciate your suggestions) but this doesn't work. Exchange is already added to Mail. Calendar for Exchange is already toggled on. "Exhange" does not appear in the list of calendars via the bottom center (although a calendar for my email address does and it is checked). Still my Outlook calendar does not appear on my iPhone calendar...

Add Outlook Calendar to iPhone 13 Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.