Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need apple supported updated drivers for magic mouse and magic keyboard for use in windows 11 PC. Where to find?

Use both Mac and Windows; I switch between both machines several times a day or in any given week. Have latest versions of each software, Sonoma and 11 respectively, as of spring 2024. Unable to maintain stable bluetooth connections of magic mouse and magic keyboard when switching between Mac and PC, or specifically when I log out of PC. Upon reconnect to PC the bluetooth connections to magic keyboard and magic mouse are lost every time. I prefer to use magic devices for both machines as PC keyboards not recognized by the Mac. After investing almost 2K in Mac and peripherals I may have to go the other way to get all my work done. Help!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 11:45 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Need apple supported updated drivers for magic mouse and magic keyboard for use in windows 11 PC. Where to find?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.