You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth on bootcamp not working

I cannot get bluetooth to work at all under Windows 10 on my Bootcamp partition. My new Magic Mouse works fine on the macOS side, but when I boot into Windows 10 it fails completely. I have researched this ad nauseam - I've reinstalled Windows 10 twice now, and nothing seems to work. When I go into bluetooth under devices manager in Windows 10, the Apple driver(s) are absent. So when I try to pair Windows 10 with my Magic Mouse, the mouse doesn't even show up (my mouse works fine under macOS Catalina). I've read that it is possible to download updated bluetooth drivers from Apple, but these do not seem to be available for download.

Is there any way of fixing this? This is really irritating, I don't want to have to return my mouse.

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 4:38 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 7, 2020 5:20 PM in response to robertcoogan

Hello robertcoogan, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're having some trouble getting your new Magic Mouse to work with Windows on your Boot Camp partition. 

This article will help you with setting up and using your Magic Mouse with Windows: Download and install Windows support software on your Mac

All the best.

Bluetooth on bootcamp not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.