Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth in Bootcamp

Bluetooth in Bootcamp is not functional. It does not allow for more than one wireless controller to connect at a time and, when using wireless headphones, audio cuts in an out the moment a second Bluetooth device is connected.

In device manager, I do not have anything titled "Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth" nor do I have an option for bluetooth collaboration under advanced settings for Broadcom Network Adapter. I have tried using version .3 and .4 of broadcom driver to no avail. Below are screenshots from device manager.

I was on the phone with Apple Support and they say that they are not responsible for fixing this, and that I should talk to Microsoft. Microsoft was also unable to help me. I have tried updating windows, updating Bootcamp, reinstalling Bootcamp drivers from usb, and fresh install of Windows. Nothing's worked.

Any help would be appreciated.

Background info:

MacBook Pro 16": Core-i9 2.3GHz, 32GB Memory, Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 6, 2020 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 4:36 AM

BT dongles can cause the built-in BT hardware to fail, hence my question. This requires a trip to Apple and a Logic Board replacement.

On a 2019 or later Mac, I do not recommend using an external BT dongle.

Similar questions

6 replies

Bluetooth in Bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.