Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth now working on Boot Camp

I have a 2020 13” MacBook Pro (BigSur 11.0.1), Bluetooth works fine on macOS. On Windows 10, it doesn’t work. When in Windows, Bluetooth is on, I can see other devices, but it seems other devices cannot see the computer. As a result, if I try to connect a device nothing happens.

I tried to pair the device on the macOS side and then reboot and see if the info has been shared

between the OSes, but it didn’t work.

I run the setup.exe from a USB stick with the latest Boot Camp drivers, but it didn’t work as well.

If I go in Device Manager on Windows, under Bluetooth I see Bluetooth Radio, but under properties

there is no ‘Power Management’ tab and if I try to update the driver and choose from a list of available drivers there is no Apple Inc in the list.

Finally, if I go in Network adapters, in properties for Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter under the

‘Advanced’ tab there is no ‘Bluetooth Collaboration’ option.

My Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter is on 101.10.152.5 version and Bluetooth Radio is on 10.0.19041.1

version.

Can please someone help me or point me to a solution?

Kind Regards

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 4:14 AM

Similar questions

15 replies

Dec 1, 2020 4:49 AM in response to Mak_300

Mak_300 wrote:

I tried to pair the device on the macOS side and then reboot and see if the info has been shared between the OSes, but it didn’t work.

Did you run a SMC and NVRAM Reset after you encountered this issue and then retest?

I run the setup.exe from a USB stick with the latest Boot Camp drivers, but it didn’t work as well.
If I go in Device Manager on Windows, under Bluetooth I see Bluetooth Radio, but under properties
there is no ‘Power Management’ tab and if I try to update the driver and choose from a list of available drivers there is no Apple Inc in the list.

On the newer Macs, this is fine. Power Management is available on older drivers as an explicit setting, and is automatic on the newer ones.

Finally, if I go in Network adapters, in properties for Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter under the ‘Advanced’ tab there is no ‘Bluetooth Collaboration’ option.

This is also related to older drivers in the 7.35.x.x series.

My Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter is on 101.10.152.5 version and Bluetooth Radio is on 10.0.19041.1
version.

Good to see a new version. Microsoft Catalog does not have it yet.

Try the SMC and NVRAM Reset before we go further.

Bluetooth now working on Boot Camp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.