You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download games on iPhone as notification says I owe a bill when I don't

I’m trying to download my games on my phone apple keep saying I owe a bill now I don’t!! I stop Netflix and Hulu and on y’all keep charging me!! Can yall delete it so I can get my games for wot

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 17

Posted on Mar 5, 2024 1:23 PM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2024 1:33 PM in response to dezrica

What method did you use to cancel the subscriptions to Netflix and Hulu? Netflix no longer supports managing subscriptions through their app using an in-app purchase, so that needs to be cancelled on their website. If Netflix is continuing to bill you, then that would need to be resolved with them. As with any subscription managed from a website, it is not Apple billing you. The website may be billing your payment method using Apple Pay, but Apple is not the one that is charging you.

Unable to download games on iPhone as notification says I owe a bill when I don't

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.