Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to stop the video freezing in second perspective when I’m playing Games

When i play some online games and then im watching something in second perspective (when I’m watching a video or a movie in the corner)

Posted on Mar 6, 2024 8:31 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 7:00 AM in response to Someone_ThatIPAD

One potential solution is to check your device's hardware specifications and ensure that it meets the requirements for both gaming and video playback. If your device is struggling to handle both tasks simultaneously, you may experience performance issues such as video freezing.

Another thing to consider is closing any unnecessary background applications or processes that may be consuming system resources. This can help free up resources for the game and video playback, potentially reducing the likelihood of freezing.

Additionally, you can try adjusting the settings of the game and video player to see if that helps improve performance. For example, lowering the graphics settings in the game or adjusting the resolution and playback quality of the video may reduce the strain on your device and prevent freezing.

If the issue persists, you may want to consider reaching out to the developer of the game or video player for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific recommendations or updates to address compatibility issues or performance issues on your device.

How to stop the video freezing in second perspective when I’m playing Games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.