How do I recover a missing Clips project?

I edited it my project my last night and I went on my phone this morning and my project was gone. How do I get this project back? I have no idea why it’s gone. I never deleted it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 7, 2024 8:11 AM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 6:53 AM in response to SophiesophiesophieB

First, check the "Recently Deleted" folder within the Clips app. Sometimes, accidentally deleted projects end up there and can be restored from within the app.

If you don't find your project in the "Recently Deleted" folder, try restarting your iPhone. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches and might bring back your missing project.

If restarting your device doesn't help, you can also try closing the Clips app completely and then reopening it. To do this, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold briefly until you see the App Switcher. Then, swipe up on the Clips app card to close it. Afterward, reopen the Clips app and see if your project reappears.

If none of the above steps work, you may want to consider checking if you have a backup of your device available, either through iCloud or iTunes. If you do, you can restore your device from the backup to recover the missing Clips project.

If none of these methods work, reaching out to Official Apple Support may be your best option. They can provide further assistance and guidance on potential solutions for recovering your missing project.

Remember to always back up your important data regularly to prevent data loss in the future.

How do I recover a missing Clips project?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.