Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Is CBZB app on App Store a scam?

I downloaded this app from Apple store and I had my own store. The customer service asked me to pay some money and now I can't withdraw the amount.

I would like to ask if this application scam or legal?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 7, 2024 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2024 8:11 AM

اخوي خدمه العملاء حيطلع نفسها البنت

37 replies

Apr 3, 2024 2:40 PM in response to Mostafa1973

Translation:

Good evening A. Moafi

I'm Mustafa from Kuwait, and unfortunately, I have the same situation and they withdrew a large amount from me and it looks like a monument.

I ask your permission to contact me on WhatsApp

This is a community forum. We are just other Apple users. We are not able to contact you. Please try contacting Apple Support.

دعم Apple الرسمي

Apr 4, 2024 8:45 AM in response to Sam7866

Apple does not read these posts. This is a community forum. You are just warning other Apple users. Have any of you tried reporting this app to Apple itself?

Try this link:

Report a security or privacy vulnerability - Apple Support

Especially check out this section:

How to report a security or privacy vulnerability

If you believe that you've discovered a security or privacy vulnerability that affects Apple devices, software, or services, please report it directly to us on the web at Apple Security Research.

Reports should include specific product and software version(s) that you believe are affected; a technical description of the behavior that you observed and the behavior that you expected; the steps required to reproduce the issue; and a proof of concept or exploit.

Apr 3, 2024 6:57 PM in response to Mowafi82

في بنت بولنديه متواصله معايا وعندها حساب عليه بتقول أنا بحقق أرباح ١٧٠٠ دولار يوميا وشوفت متجرها وهي اللي معرفاني عليه أنا مش شايف انه نصب ليه مش بتسحبوا فلوسكوا من عليه أنا تواصلت مع خدمة العملاء قالوا احنا مش بنسحب فلوس حد احنا وقفناها لعدم التزام التجار بالتعليمات وهنعطيها لهم ممكن اعرف كم المبالغ اللي اتسحبت وازاي اتسحبت

Apr 4, 2024 12:15 AM in response to Mowafi82

First they will approach you through any social media platform, they they will

encourage you then they will invest little money and make you a merchant through some invitation code. After that they will show you everyday online profit later they will make your store and show you profit in your account. They will encourage you to invest more Money through any crypto wallet . Once you invest money then suddenly they will send you any big order and blackmail you to process if you will process means you are investing more money if not then all your money gone and your account will be suspended . It’s a big scam they are looting people. Their customer care number is fake and email is fake . It’s all game

Apr 11, 2024 7:18 AM in response to Mowafi82

Guys,

We should try to find an advice to report them and stop this scams for other people..

I agreed that I lost some USD .

The problem that our countries doesn't protect this kind of fraud.

My advice to all to don't follow and agree to deal with any kind of crypto trading using this kind of app even showing under Apple store.

Apple store replied to me and they said it's a legal app.

I found out. The third part bought the app and he use it for scam.

Malaysia

UK

Singapore

Africa

Europe

If you receive any connection with them don't reply.

They will normally called u in video call and u will receive photos.

Scams not always men.

It can be women

Is CBZB app on App Store a scam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.