How to fix live streaming Apps stereo sound after iOS 17.4 Update

After update ios from 17.3 to 17.4 the sound for live streaming is not stereo anymore. I try on tiktok, instagram, facebook and youtube and same problem. I try with iphone 14 promax and 15 promax. After that i try with my old iphone 12 pro with ios 17.3 and my sound for live streaming is stereo. So, that issue start with new ios 17.4.

Sorry for my bad english and i hope apple fix that issue 🙏

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Mar 8, 2024 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2024 10:24 PM

I have the same problem , the sound is not stereo after i upgraded to ios 17.4, very bad sound for live streaming with iphone 14 pro max - ios 17.4

11 replies

Mar 8, 2024 12:29 AM in response to RadioProB

iOS updates aim to enhance user experience, boost security, and fix bugs rather than disrupt core features. Stereo issues after updates might stem from underlying, unmentioned factors. Updates won't typically alter personal data but may refine settings or features. Backup before major updates for safety. Review Apple's update details and backup advice for a smooth process.

Kindly consider checking your settings and addressing any device issues before attributing the issue to external factors. This could be a pure coincidence that the iOS update affected the sound.

See what each update does: About iOS 17 Updates, About iOS 16 Updates, About iOS 15 Updates, About iOS 14 Updates, About iOS 13 Updates, About iOS 12 Updates, and so on...

Apr 17, 2024 9:14 PM in response to RadioProB

RadioProB Said:

"How to fix live streaming Apps stereo sound after iOS 17.4 Update: After update ios from 17.3 to 17.4 the sound for live streaming is not stereo anymore.[...]"

-------

Force Close All Apps:

An app may not be responding. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down on the Bottom-left cornet. As you swipe to the top-left corner, the apps will pop up. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly for all apps.

How to fix live streaming Apps stereo sound after iOS 17.4 Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.