Mainstage 3.6.6 several crashes

After experiencing som instabilities to my audio-setup I did a clean-install of Sonoma (14.3.1) on my MacBook Pro M1.

This weekend I had a show using Mainstage as a audio-plungin-host (no instruments) mainly with Waves-plugins, which I updated recently.

The first two days we had rehearsals and then in the evening a show, so the Mac was running about 12 hours without any issue.

The next show I left my desk during the break and when I came back, Mainstage crashed and I had to restart it. To make sure all files are properly closed, I quit Mainstage by hand and it crashed again. The only way to keep it running was to restart the mac.

Now I am at home preparing patches for the show and left it running over night. It runs properly again.

The used audio-interface is Focusrite Clarett 8pre USB connected directly to the mac. In the shows I ahave the music-app open, which uses the same interface on different outs to play music in the break.

I attach the crachlog to this post. Would be thankful, if somebody could help.

crashlog mainstage

Mac Pro, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 13, 2024 3:00 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Mainstage 3.6.6 several crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.