How to Delete Whatsapp Documents and Data from iPhone

I have some important files and data related to work on my iPhone, I am struggling to locate an efficient method to delete whatsapp documents and data from iPhone, and ensure that no unnecessary documents or data from WhatsApp remain before I switch to a new phone, I don't want any possibility of them being recovered.

I hope to get your advice here. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 13, 2024 10:39 PM

4 replies

Apr 7, 2024 1:05 AM in response to Attiliily

Yes, it is possible to completely delete WhatsApp documents and data from iPhone. Here are the steps:

1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.

2. Open iTunes and make sure your iPhone is detected.

3. Click on the iPhone icon and go to the "Apps" section.

4. Scroll down to the "File Sharing" section and select WhatsApp.

5. Select the files and data that you want to delete.

6. Click on "Delete" to remove the selected files and data.

7. Repeat this process for all files and data that you want to delete.

8. Once you have deleted all the files and data, disconnect your iPhone from the computer.

Note: This method can help you to delete WhatsApp documents and data from iPhone, no matter what data you have on your iPhone that you want to delete, it's best to back it up before deleting it, and it won't be too difficult to restore it once you want to.

Apr 6, 2024 9:43 PM in response to Attiliily

To completely delete WhatsApp documents and data from iPhone, you can follow these simple steps:

1. Open your WhatsApp application on your iPhone.

2. Tap on "Settings" on the bottom right corner of your screen.

3. Tap on "Storage and Data".

4. Tap on "Manage Storage".

5. You will see a list of all conversations with their respective media sizes. Tap on the conversation that you want to delete the data from.

6. You will see the documents and data that are stored for that conversation, along with their respective sizes.

7. To delete the data, tap on "Edit" on the top right corner of the screen.

8. Tap on the red minus button next to each item you want to delete.

9. Tap on "Delete" to confirm.

10. Repeat the process for all conversations that you wish to delete data from.

11. Once you have deleted all the data you want to delete, you can exit the settings.

Note: This process will delete WhatsApp documents and data from iPhone permanently. Therefore, it is recommended that you proceed with caution and make sure that you only delete the data that you do not need.

Apr 6, 2024 10:27 PM in response to Attiliily

You can also use iPhone cleaner software such as SafeWiper for iOS to delete WhatsApp documents and data from iPhone without recovery. Here are the steps:

1.Download and install SafeWiper for iOS on your computer.

2.Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.

3.Launch SafeWiper for iOS and select "Erase Private Data" from the main menu.

4.Click on the "Scan" button to begin the scan.

5.Once the scan is complete, select "WhatsApp" from the list of private data.

6.Select "Delete" to completely erase the selected WhatsApp file types from your iPhone.

7.Wait for the process to complete. SafeWiper for iOS will overwrite the deleted data with junk data, making it unrecoverable.

This methods provide a safe and reliable way to premanently delete WhatsApp documents and data from iPhone without recovery.

How to Delete Whatsapp Documents and Data from iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.