Trying to find a full list of all Apple products I've purchased

I have a few large apple charges from 2023 I don't recognize and want to check them against a list of all my purchased products from the past two years. HOW do I do that? No links seem to apply. I'm also checking if my monthly $6.99 charge is for Apple TV or for my husband's charges

Posted on Mar 20, 2024 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2024 7:19 AM

Digital products (buy once) and services (subscriptions) will be listed for the Apple ID account that was used.

View your purchase history for the App Store and other Apple media services - Apple Support

For my account, I can scroll back far more than 2 years.

Additionally, active subscriptions and their current pricing will be listed in the subscriptions overview for a given Apple ID account.

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

Hardware is a bit more spread out. Online purchases through the apple.com website will be listed for 18 months, through the shopping bag icon in the upper right corner of any web page on apple.com. Then navigate to Orders. Again, specific for the Apple ID account with which you signed in.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2024 7:19 AM in response to Mamatrauma

Digital products (buy once) and services (subscriptions) will be listed for the Apple ID account that was used.

View your purchase history for the App Store and other Apple media services - Apple Support

For my account, I can scroll back far more than 2 years.

Additionally, active subscriptions and their current pricing will be listed in the subscriptions overview for a given Apple ID account.

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

Hardware is a bit more spread out. Online purchases through the apple.com website will be listed for 18 months, through the shopping bag icon in the upper right corner of any web page on apple.com. Then navigate to Orders. Again, specific for the Apple ID account with which you signed in.

Mar 21, 2024 9:09 AM in response to Allan Jones

Thank you but that option was not available to me. I guess I would have to login as my husband or get him to do it but I believe it’s most probably Apple TV+ since it’s gone now from $6.99 to $9.99 and that is the price change they announced for 2024. However, I had I known I was paying for it, I probably wouldn’t have canceled it. In the last few years, I’ve bought a MacBook Air, an iPad, AirPods, a new iPhone, and an Apple Watch. I feel like I should get Apple plus TV for free forever.

Trying to find a full list of all Apple products I've purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.