Apple music cloud status shwing Apple Music instead of Matched

Hello, I had a free trial to Apple Music which I did not renew. I do have an active subscription to Itunes Match. Since my trial to apple music ran out I no longer have access to some of my music. Some songs have a cloud status of Matched and others show Apple Music from the same CD in Apple Music on my Mac Mini. I tried re-ripping the CD. It added to my Library just fine but the Cloud Status remains unchanged. I updated the cloud Library a few times and nothing has changed.

In Apple Music itself, if I go to a particular song sile tab. It shows the physical location which is on my mac but the cloud status shows Apple Music?

I've also tried going to the Itunes store under itunes Match and clicking on Add this computer but it doesn't do anything. I've tried signing out and back in to Itunes. Still nothing. This is so frustrating, I'm really hoping that someone can help me because I can't access all of my music anymore on my other devices.

Thanks,

John

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 24, 2024 12:30 PM

There are no replies.

Apple music cloud status shwing Apple Music instead of Matched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.