Windows logo stuck on screen after Bootcamp Installation on Mac

After I installed everything using Bootcamp assistant, the computer restarted and then I saw the windows logo, and I waited hours and nothing was happening, so I turned the computer off and turned it back on. After I turned it back on, it said USB drive not connected. I had it connected. I disconnected it and then I connected it back. Still nothing happens and I think my computer is broken. What do I do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 26, 2024 5:30 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 26, 2024 9:50 PM in response to AppleMan345

AppleMan345 wrote:

After I installed everything using Bootcamp assistant, the computer restarted and then I saw the windows logo, and I waited hours and nothing was happening, so I turned the computer off and turned it back on. After I turned it back on, it said USB drive not connected. I had it connected. I disconnected it and then I connected it back. Still nothing happens and I think my computer is broken. What do I do?

First, try booting into macOS. Hold the OPT key while starting your computer and see if it gives you the disk selection screen.

If you can't boot into macOS or it boots to the 'no bootable device' screen anyway, try booting into macOS Recovery by holding CMD + R on startup. If that doesn't work, try OPT + CMD + R for Recovery over the Internet.

Use macOS Recovery on an Intel-based Mac - Apple Support

Windows logo stuck on screen after Bootcamp Installation on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.