Pocket 7 games

This game allows you to deposit money which I did. After I had won I tried to withdraw approximately $15 that I both put into the account and played with and it only allowed me to withdraw $2.47. I have been going back-and-forth with them via email. They’re asking for screenshots of the amount and I don’t have any because when I went back into the app there was nothing there showing the amount that I should’ve been able to withdraw. They’re adamant that they cannot refund my money because I don’t have screenshots. I went to take screenshots. All the information was no longer there. I don’t know how to prove anything because they moved everything somewhere. This game is scamming people out of money and it needs to be taken down or they need to refund my $15. 15 isnt an exact amount but it’s close. If I don’t receive any money back, I’m fine with that as long as this game is taken down because it’s taken advantage of people who do put money in and then can’t get it back out once they’ve played. if you read their reviews there, definitely a scam

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Mar 28, 2024 5:55 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Pocket 7 games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.