Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

The Mail app on my iPhone loads extremely slowly since updating to iOS 17.4.1. Is there anything I can do?

All emails from Exchange, Yahoo and Gmail loading very slowly since 17.4.1 update. I have used this app on every iPhone since the 3G and this has never happened. Please fix. The extra seconds to load each time I open the app adds up over the day.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 4, 2024 2:58 PM

2 replies

Apr 10, 2024 6:07 PM in response to SuthnMan

Ever since I updated to 17.4.1 I’ve had problems. Slow loading emails, email suggestions are missing from the message app. I’ve tried everything I know to do and my emails still load very slowly and sometimes not at all. The amount of money we spend on Apple devices we should not be having these problems. Come on Apple, fix this already!!!

The Mail app on my iPhone loads extremely slowly since updating to iOS 17.4.1. Is there anything I can do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.